But one thing that I hate is when I am using my iPad or MacBook, it sometimes become really annoying to stop a while what I was doing, then check phone, open lock, click on WhatsApp icon and reply to the messages. It's real time-consuming and annoying. Isn't it?
Well, people who would be doing jobs on their computers would know the pain.
I guess it won't be anymore. I have figured out the way. I installed WhatsApp on my desktops, iPad, iPod and it works just perfect. Here's a tutorial for slacks like me -
Install on Mac and Windows: We'll be using an Android emulator called BlueStacks, which will allow you to run WhatsApp on your desktop.
- Download BlueStack for Mac or Windows from here.
- Install and run it.
- Search for 'WhatsApp' in its application store and install it.
- You're 90% done.
- Verify your number by 'Voice Call' as SMS thing won't work.
- Add your friends' phone numbers to show up contacts.
- Done. You have WhatsApp running on your desktop.
- Download iPhone Configuration app for Windows or Mac.
- Connect your iPod or iPad to the desktop.
- Start the iPhone Configuration app and download WhatsApp IPA file. Click here to download.
- Move to 'Applications' tab in iPhone Configuration Utility App and add the file downloaded.
- Jailbreak your iPad/iPod from Jailbreakme.com and install Cydia. Here's a tutorial.
- After installation of Cydia, search for 'WhatsPad' and install it.
- Reboot the device.
- Done! You are successfully running WhatsApp.
UPDATE: Now WhatsApp officially supports a Web version that could be operated on Cloud via any operating system.